THE INNOVATION PRESS BLOGGER PROGRAM
Thank you so much for your interest in helping us spread the word about our books!
Blogger program benefits
- Free review book + goodies! If we have any pre-order bonuses or other goodies associated with any of the titles you are reviewing -- you get them with your free review copy of the book(s)! For example, those who help us launch our Zoey and Sassafras series will get a pair of kid "Thinking Goggles", character stickers, character temporary tattoos, character bookmarks, and a Zoey and Sassafras book tote.
- $5 books for regular promoters. If you regularly share our titles you can request copies of any of our hardcover books for just $5 each with free shipping (MSRP $16.99-21.99). This is on an honor system -- so if you feel like you regularly support us, shoot us an email with your list of books and we'll get you all set up. It's a great way to give gifts to friends, your kids, your relatives, or your teachers/schools. (Please note that there's a limit of 30 books per blogger per calendar year and that we ask international reviewers to limit their orders to twice a year because of international shipping fees)
- 1 in 10 of our books are donated to First Book. By promoting our books, you're helping us help kids in need. We work with First Book, the leading non-profit in the US for matching children and schools in need with high quality, new books.
- Free clip art from the books for printables. Upon request we can provide clip art from our books if you'd like to create a printable for use with one of our titles. The clip art must be used in a way that promotes the book it's from. You are free to make free or paid printables.
- Shares of your reviews, printables, book lists, etc on both The Innovation Press and Fun at Home with Kids social media accounts. We'll also share a link on our book websites if you've created an activity or printable -- that way teachers and parents looking for additional resources visit your site.
- Permission to use interior shots. You will be granted permission to share several interior photos of our books within review posts if you'd like. We also have the first several pages of each of our books available in a PDF that you are welcome to share as a download from your site.
What we ask...
You will get a chance to preview the books IN FULL online before signing up to promote them. We don't want you to be stuck with a book you're not excited about. For any book that you choose, we ask that:
- You share it in some form on all of your active social media platforms. You are absolutely welcome to share your Amazon affiliate link alongside the shares.
- You will consider providing a short, honest review of the book on Amazon once the reviews are unlocked.
- You cover it in some form on your blog. We're pretty flexible on what form that takes. Some ideas:
- A traditional book review (you can also share interior shots and a sample PDF of the first several pages).
- A book list that includes the book. (The other books on the list can come from other publishers).
- A gift list that includes the book.
- An activity inspired by the book. (Please note that if you do this we will -- with your permission -- link to this from the book's website. Our books and book websites are heavily promoted to schools and teachers so hopefully we'll be able to drive traffic + new readers to your website this way).
- A free or paid printable inspired by the book. (Please note that if you do this we will -- with your permission -- link to this from the book's website. Our books and book websites are heavily promoted to schools and teachers so hopefully we'll be able to drive traffic + new readers to your website this way).
- Adding a mention of the book to one of your older (but still active) posts. (i.e. adding a short mention + cover shot of Old Tracks, New Tricks to an older train activity post).
We are always excited to meet new bloggers -- if you have any friends that might be interested in sharing our books, please send them our way!